Find out why.
and free samples of other Pinoy Dictionaries
Updated as of 26 October 2010
Download your FREE copy of this digital dictionary:
Compatible with Windows 7, XP, 2000, 98 and Me
Not fully compatible with Windows Vista.
Freebies include the following html files:
- Philfest.html - Edgie Polistico's Dictionary of Philippine Festivals (sample copy
- PhilFoods.html- Edgie Polistico's Dictionary of Philippine Food and Cooking (sample copy
- PhilPlaces.html - Edgie Polistico's Dictionary of Philippine Places (sample copy)
- EBP-suffixes.htm - Edgie Polistico's studies on affixes used in Cebuano is recommended for those who are non-Cebuano speakers to easily learn the many mode and transformation of base words. This will help you understand how Cebuano root words transform to have new or another meaning. (sample copy)
- TagLish.html - Edgie Polistico's Tagalog English Dictionary (sample copy)
- ZIPCode.html - Edgie Polistico's compilation of postal ZIP Codes used in Philippines. It covers Metro Manila and all provincial towns in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao (sample copy)
For your comment, suggestion, correction, inquiry, donation, subscription, request for trial copy, and any other interest on this dictionary, email a message to:
You can also post your comment, below.
CLICK HERE for donation